Any person paying online should use their credit or debit cards. If not, then the service may not be awarded.
Credit and debit cards are the preferred payment methods for purchases made online. If not, the customers are welcome to use offline booking.
The Agreement shall run from the date and hour of pickup until the time and day of return. Parties may extend or shorten the estimated term of rental or terminate the term by mutual consent.
In order to ensure that customers obtain the required service they ordered, we store their contact information on our platform, including names, email addresses, and mobile phone numbers. As part of the booking procedure for luxury car rentals, we also request that our customers provide us with their driver’s license and other personal identification documents. Since our platform accepts credit/debit card payments online, it is important to note that Pupil of Fate Car Rental L.L.C. does not save any payment information from its customers. Instead, the payment gateway company and the related bank receive the full payment amount.
Invoicing and Payment Terms:
- All rental periods are calculated on a 24-hour basis.
- The invoice will be handed to you, and a pre-authorized payment (Security deposit) must be paid on the day you pick up your car.
- Once the payment for the rental has been processed, your reservation cannot be cancelled.
- Once the vehicle has been reserved, we cannot provide any refunds, but you can change your reservation date by contacting our customer support team (Terms and Conditions apply).
- All drivers must be over 23 years old.
- An international or local driver’s license is required for all renters, and we will verify the validity of your license before delivering the cars to you (Find the list of countries for which the U.A.E. accepts driving licenses)
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is prohibited. The insurance company will deny all claims stemming from driving while intoxicated, and you will be responsible for the cost of any damages.
- Smoking in our vehicles is strictly prohibited as it damages our cars and is a safety hazard while driving. (Penalties may apply)
- The driver must return the car in the same condition he/she received; if the vehicle is dirty or has any food leftovers or stains, this will result in a cleaning charge.
- Off-roading, racing or ‘drifting’ in our vehicles is strictly prohibited. Going to deserts and tracks is not allowed.